Updated: Jan 9, 2019
It’s time to spread some love and joy. Capture the magic of the season and surprise your special ones with personal and unique Holiday Greeting Card.
Join me in this magical adventure and let me create for you a bespoke greeting card that will melt the hearts of your family and friends. And it is just another great opportunity to show everyone how much your little kids have grown up.
Hurry up, places are limited! Book your Christmas Mini Session NOW!
I have created two designs for you greeting card. Choose between “Sparkle Magic” or “Snowflakes Fairy Dust” theme and “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Christmas” text.
Here's more about the session:
The Christmas mini sessions – Holiday Greeting Card, are suitable for kids who can sit unattended without support. Babies are welcome only if they’re been held by their older siblings.
Price: £ 35
- 15 minutes photo session
- 1 fully edited high resolution digital image
- 2 layouts to choose from
- Ready to print greeting card
- Print realise
- Homemade cookies and milk
- Groove Park – 25 Nov and 9 Dec
- Wimbledon Common – 2 Dec & 8 Dec
*Please check out your location map attached to your booking confirmation.
Your images will be delivered to your inbox within 5 days after the day of your session. Please make sure you have left a correct email address.
Terms & Conditions*
- The Christmas Mini Photo Session is for kids only. Up to 2 siblings can be photographed together during one session slot. If you’d like your kids to be photographed individually you need to book two or more different slots on the price of £35 each.
- The package fee of £35 must be paid at the time of booking to secure your slot and it’s non-refundable in cases of cancellation or not showing up on the day of the session.
- Arriving late for your session may result in waiting for the next available slot. However, Alexandra Trifonova Photography cannot guarantee there will be a slot available on the day and you may lose your session.
- If the weather forecast will be really bad for the day of shooting Alexandra Trifonova Photography will notify you the day before the session to reschedule it, if possible. Intermittent rain does not cancel the session however, it might delay or extend the session.
- Taking pictures or video with cell phone or any other devices during the session is strictly prohibited.
*Please take your time to read my full terms and conditions attached to your invoice.
Please try not to be late! However please arrive not earlier than 5 min before your booked slot.
Prepare for your session:
Prepare your child for the session. For many kids being photographed by a professional is something unusual, so your children will be more relaxed if you tell them about the session a few days in advance. Keep them in good mood on the day of the session.
I’ll have homemade cookies and milk to treat the “good” kids after the session. Please advise me in advance if your child have any allergies or you’d prefer to skip the cookies and/or the milk.
During the session:
I’ll always aim to create images you’ll love. Just let your kids be themselves. I might need you there to help me direct your children and catch their attention, but there’s no need to ask them to smile at the camera because in most of the cases this results in an awkward grin.
As our time during the mini sessions is limited, please make sure your children arrive fully dressed up and ready for the shoot.
This is your Holiday Greeting Card that you would send to family and friends, so choosing an outfit for your little ones is all up to you. Just make sure your kids would feel comfortable. However, please avoid neon colours.
You are most welcome to bring a favourite toy too.